The class went well. She had some moments where she wasn't so sure about the "moves", but overall she totally enjoyed it! She keeps saying "What we about to do? Then can I go back to dance class?" Really, I can hardly wait for next week myself. She has had me in the floor tonight teaching me how to do crab rolls and butterflies...the joys of litte girls:)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




CUTE!!!!! I love little girls in their tutus!! I'm sure you looked pretty cute doing your crab rolls too! LOL!
ReplyDeleteShe looks better in pale pink than just about anyone I know! These are precious!
ReplyDeleteBallerina Girl.....You are so lovely, I can see in you... my dreams come true; don't you ever go away..... I think those are the words to "Ballerina Girl" by Lionel Richie-may have to check on that to make sure. ;)
ReplyDeleteI bet the both of you were excited on her big day. I'm already looking forward to watching her perfom in the Nutcracker when she gets older. Thanks for sharing the pictures.....we'll see IF we EVER have a 3rd child and a BALLERINA in our future. LOL!!
Caroline looks so stinkin' cute in that little ballet outfit! Makes me excited about Anna Reese's dancing days ahead. We'll see though. Here mama doesn't have the best moves..ha
ReplyDeleteHow Sweet! Next time y'all are practicing, can we come watch??!! Just kidding! She is precious in her little tutu! Reminds me of Amy and Kimberly a FEW years ago!! They were there's like uniforms! 6 out of 7 days a week with no telling what leotard or shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteMadison loves it, too! I keep trying to freeze these moments in my mind. It passes so quickly!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for my little ballerina to be here! She'll have somebody to teach her the moves! And right up the road at that!:)
ReplyDelete