Saturday, August 7, 2010

april and may

So I have been out of the blogging loop for some time now and the quesion is always the same...do I take the time to catch everyone up on "things" OR do I just move on??? I would (in a way) love to just move on, but then I think of all the milestones that have happened in our lives since little Elizabeth (or Lizzy Sue or Lizard Beth) was born back in April (my last post) and want all of you to be able to share those moments with us.

Like Caroline's very FIRST Andalusia Ballet Easter Egg Hunt and Bonnet Contest...And our usual Easter festivities were postponed a week since we were all in Marietta seeing the Orton's addition on April 4th...we celebrated a risen Saviour AND a new niece (born April 3) this year:)Caroline also held a baby chick for her first time this year at the Covington County Young Farmer's petting zoo... Then came May, when we welcomed ANOTHER beautiful niece into our family...Hannah Catherine Fleming.

BUT...she gave us a little scare and had to be transferred to the NICU at Baptist South in Montgomery.

And got to come home the day before Mother's Day to meet her newest cousin for the first time...

and I got to celebrate my fourth Mother's Day with all of them, plus the one that makes it such a special day for me... Caroline also completed her first year of dance in May and was awarded a certificate of completion from Mrs. Callie... Then came the end of May, Memorial Day, and the move into our new house:)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I would say that you have been one busy mama!!! Caroline is such a cutie! I am excited about teaching your nephew. I didn't know they had a new addition. She is adorable. They both are. Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonna! It's been FOREVER! I had no idea you guys had moved into your new house!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Please call me one day so Ollie and I can come for a visit! I would love to catch up as well as see your new place. I know yall are so proud! BTW, Caroline is absolutely gorgeous!! I miss you and I love you!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting. Those of us who don't FACEBOOK really appreciate feeling included. I love the contrast of the Bonnet party at the Murphy house and the Egg Hunting race at the Wiggins house. Beautiful pictures and moments to share. Looking forward to June and July updates.
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, look who's back!! :) Because I'm around to see it all first hand, I didn't think about all the HUGE things that happened in your family in just two months - WOW! I'm glad you posted too b/c I didn't get to see Caroline's bonnet - loved it! Great, fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about time! But I forgive you b/c it appears that you have been pretty busy with your new house. It is really beautiful! It looks like your house. The kinda house I picture you in. I am so happy for you and Jamey. I pray God's richest blessings for you in it. Now, you just need to get busy filling it with more babies!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete