Wednesday, April 7, 2010

elizabeth sue makes her blog debut

Here she is...Miss Elizabeth Sue Orton. Born on Saturday, April 3 at 11:56pm. She weighed 8lbs and 15.6 oz and measured 19.5 inches long (but was remeasured at her first checkup on Thursday as being 21 inches long). She is so beautiful and has some seriously sweet sugar. Josh, Kristen, and Elizabeth made it home on Tuesday afternoon and all seem to be adjusting well.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious!!! I haven't been very productive this week because of frequently checking your blog. Now...I can't get anything done for coming back to scroll though the pictures of my newest great niece. As always, you have chosen music that makes the blog just perfect. Thank you for sharing.

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really great pictures! She's just precious!! I love the one of her wrapped up all tight in her blanket. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Kristen looks great! I don't think I've seen her since highschool. I remember her with long legs and knee-socks playing basketball! She's going to be a wonderful Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Your family is blessed with such precious children. I hope all is well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kristen and Josh (and all of y'all!) Sweet, sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful! I am so happy for Kristen and Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has some seriously cute, chubby cheeks too!!! She looks so kissable!!! :) Send my congrats to the new parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious, precious, precious!!! I cannot wait to hold our little bundle of joy! Lots of fun new cousins coming for Caroline looks like! And when its time, a little brother or sister! :)

    Look forward to getting a grand tour of the house very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are SO sweet. Still praying for the new family! :)

    ReplyDelete