Monday, March 8, 2010

snow day 2010

I am finally getting around to posting our snow day pictures! We had a great day together as a family and totally enjoyed playing in the snow, building THREE snowmen and looking at all the pretty sights. You will actually see several pictures of our house, Aunt Peggy's house, and our new house taken through out the day just so you can see how the snow was accumulating. I took close to 200 pictures...don't worry though, I didn't upload all of them:) BUT there is a slideshow since I could only narrow it down to FIFTY-FIVE!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Caroline was a cute snow bunny, but we're ready for her to be a cute spring chicken now! Aren't I clever:)

    There was a really good picture of you and your mom in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprise...Caroline even has the right clothes for snow although she is a south Alabama girl. Great job with the snowman.
    The pictures of cotton in the snow are probably once in a lifetime shots. What a year for cotton farmers!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pics!! Wasn't it soooooo much fun?!!

    Mother and the girls said they went by the new house yesterday, but didn't see you. They wanted to look and so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got cheated!!!! We lived there 8 years and it NEVER snowed. Not even a flurry! All we got was stinking hurricaines and when we moved here, we got the mother of all hurricaines!!! Oh well, glad you guys got a nice snow! Everything looks so pretty in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete