Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cookies with Characters

On Saturday, Caroline and I attended "Cookies with Characters" with her cousin Madyson, Aunt Kim, and Nonna. The girls had a really good time!!! Although Mickey Mouse and the other characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse were the favorites of the day, neither of the girls were fond enough of them to have their pictures taken together with the characters. However, they did ride the little cars and here are some pictures of them enjoying that ride. We don't know who the little boy is that rode with them, but thank goodness he did to help keep the girls from flying out when they turned the "curves"!!!






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment Shonna. We are planning an October birthday trip this year too. You and Jamey must come to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to me...just let us know when!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shonna! So good to hear from you! Caroline is so precious!! Jeff, Will and I will be coming in May for Brittney Ballard's wedding. We will be staying at Open Pond and will be there from May 22-27th. We want everybody to come down one night and we will cook on the grill or something. Hope to see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I have a baby, I want her to look and act just like Caroline!!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I've been wanting someone to "Pimp My Blog", but the waiting lists for that are weeks long. I decided to just give it a shot myself. I hope I can figure out how to do more.

    ReplyDelete