Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wherrrrrrre's...The Reeves

If you get to looking for us on Pond Creek Road you won't find us because...we are moving!!! For all of you who do not know, Jamey and I sold our place (closed on it two weeks ago) and are in the process of buying some land down the Brooklyn Road where we hope to build a house soon. In the meantime, we will be taking up residence at Nannie's house on Jacobs Road since she and Uncle Pete are living in his house. We have until around the the end of April to move out of our place and get the new place fenced for the cows. In the meantime...keep us in your prayers because, to say the least, there is LOTS to be done!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I know that you are excited about building a new home!
    Where exactly are you purchasing land on Brooklyn Road? That will be putting the Reeves and Hardys in close proximity....yeah!!! Welcome, neighbor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat's the Reeves new phone number? I guess the smart thing to do would be look in the phonebook for Hare. DUH!! Call me!

    ReplyDelete