Anyway...Maggie Ruth was at Grandmother's today too. Since it was such a beautiful day, we took them outside to play when I got back. Here are a few shots...
Here are the girls in the wagon. Grandmother was pulling them and I stopped them long enough to get this shot. Get use to seeing this wagon, because they spend a lot of time in this thing - they just usually have their sidekick, Jacob, with them.
Is this not the sweetest face ever? It is very hard to catch because...
she is usually doing this!!! Caroline has started going crazy running around and making faces when I get the camera out. This time I was able to catch her "cheesing" while running back to me. I know...this is cute too!!!
email.jpg)
email.jpg)
email.jpg)
email.jpg)




Somehow those grandparents just know how to spoil a grandchild! It comes natural! This is sweet. I love the faces Caroline is making. And... couldn't forget the new baby. Tell Jamey congratulations on his newest addition!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to get better about getting my camera out. I can't even post anything new b/c I haven't gotten my camera out in so long... just wait...I'll get some on our trip!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute Shonna! It really does seem a little unfair because it seems the kids always have more fun at the grandparent's house. You can tell Caroline really loves being with hers.
ReplyDeleteWow! I went all the way back to January on your blog and I cannot believe how much Caroline has grown! She's so precious and growing like a weed...these blog spots really make you realize how fast time flies! Thanks for the comments. Take care.
ReplyDelete