Jamey got up at the break of dawn again this morning to go hunting. He put Caroline in the bed with me before he left. When I got up and saw her sweet face, I got my camera to take a few pictures of her so I could share them with everyone.
This is Caroline just snoozing away. Here she looks to be sleeping so peacefully, but you would never believe how much she tosses and turns throughout the night - it is almost impossible to share a bed with her. After taking this picture, I went about my morning routine. She slept until about 8:00 (which is late for her). When I heard her call for me, I made sure I had my camera ready for this next shot. Very few of you have been able to enjoy seeing this side of her...isn't it precious!!!




HaHaHa! I've never seen Caroline's hair like that before. I didn't know it was capable of that much volume!! She is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteWho knew she didn't always look perfect? :) That is a fun picture! Glad you shared!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! I love the face to go along with the hair!! She's still just as cute as she is when it's fixed!
ReplyDelete