This is Madyson (2 on February 6). She is Caroline's cousin on the Reeves side of the family. She belongs to Jamey's sister Kim and her husband Josh.croppedemail.jpg)
Left to Right: Rachel Fleming, Riley Grace Lowrey holding Jacob Fleming, Caleb Fleming holding Caroline, Matthew Fleming holding Maggie Ruth Wiggins.
These are the cousins on the Wiggins side of the family. Matthew (9), Caleb (7), Rachel (5), and Jacob (2 on March 15) belong to my oldest sister Heather and her husband Brian. Riley Grace (8) and Maggie Ruth (1) belong to my brother Russell and his wife Kristen Michelle. My baby sister, Kristen Sue (or Sister Kristen), and her husband Josh got married in August of 2006 (no children yet) and live in Marietta, GA.




What a great picture! Can you believe all the babies were so cooperative?!
ReplyDeleteAren't you so smart... I'm having a hard time coming up with what to post on my blog...please don't be offended if I ever copy you... just consider it flattery.
ReplyDeleteCaroline is a beautiful little girl!! Great blogspot too. Hopefully, I can catch up with the rest of you girls! I just realized that my slideshow had a picuture that was turned horizontally instead of vertically, as well as a few duplicate pics. I'll have to work on that! HA! ALso, I need to shrink the 2 pics of John Parker. It takes up the entire page!
ReplyDelete