Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shop til you drop...





Mother, Kristen Michelle, Caroline, Maggie Ruth and I went to Destin shopping on Monday. We had a really good time and the girls were great!!! These pictures were taken throughout the day and I thought they would be fun to share. By the way - if anyone with experience has a suggestion on how to easily (meaning no torture for anyone involved) break a 17 month old from "paci", I am open to suggestions!!!

7 comments:

  1. I want to hear any paci tricks that you find out. Keep me posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-Did I forget to say what PRECIOUS PICTURES those were!?!?! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see ya'll are bringing those girls up right! Shopping has got to be my most favorite pastime. I'm loving the outfits matching their carseats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm talking about...start those girls out early spending that money!! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even notice that they both sort of "matched" thier carseat that day. That's funny! Those turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very cute! My favorite is the one where they are holding hands and looking at one another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Shonna....I'm here! :) Loved the pics of the girls. Don't worry...John Parker loves his paci too! I've decided that this summer when I am out of school I am going to go "cold turkey" on the pacifiers. Jill Bryant had to do that with her son, Jonathan, at age 2. She told him that the squirrels took the paci. However, one day he was looking out of his bedroom window and he started crying for the paci- when he saw the squirrels. ;)

    ReplyDelete