Sunday, January 13, 2008

Never Say Never

All of you know how "old fashioned" I am and I never thought that I/we would have a blog. I also never thought I would ever be too busy to pick up the phone and call each of my friends all along to catch up with them. Well...Caroline has proven me wrong. She will be 17 months old tomorrow and loves nothing more than having her mother's undivided attention - obviously the first child - which prevents me from having a phone conversation with anyone!!! In the little bit of spare time I now have between being a wife, mother, and part-time real estate agent (if there is such a thing), I have enjoyed catching up on the Colvin and Williams families and the details of my cousin's wedding, Dave Morris, to Mandi Clark via their blogs. So...here you have it - The Reeves Family's first post. Enjoy!!!


For all of you that have not seen Caroline lately, here she is. I was shocked that she sat there long enough for me to take a picture. She has LOTS of energy (wonder where she gets that from) and requires very little sleep!!!

Here is Caroline showing off her belly button - this is something she loves to share with everyone!!!



Finally, this is Caroline in her camouflage - of course, this was a "daddy" purchase. On this particular day, Jamey was watching her for me to show houses and this is the obvious choice of clothing when she is going to be spending the day with daddy. I think she looks pretty stinkin' cute in it even though it is apparently past her bedtime in this picture!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! It will be a great place to share pictures of your pretty girl! She's so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for your help entertaining Sawyer this morning! We had our hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright!!! We have a new member of the "family"! I am so excited to see you have moved up in the world of technology. I didn't think I could do it either but you get the hang of it. This will be fun!!! Now I can have more than one friend on my page. I just have to figure out how to add you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not believing this...now I'm behind! Maybe I'll find time this week to publish one since we're quarantined to the house!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Shonna! It looks fantastic. I know you check my blog, everyday, so I'll also be checking yours. I promise to have a new post soon!!

    ReplyDelete