Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt 2008

Today was Carolina Baptist Church's Children's Egg Hunt at Hubble and Joy Sowards house. I have looked forward to it because it was Caroline's first "official" egg hunt. We had a really good time and I was so proud that she had 16 eggs in her basket - I think she may have had a little help from her cousin Rachel towards the end of the hunt!!!

The first find...


Caroline showing off the eggs in her basket about half way through the hunt.


Maggie Ruth (and Luke Jones) counting the eggs in their baskets. Actually, I think MR was enjoying some of the candy that was in one of her eggs.


Rachel and Caroline


Caroline pointing to her next find.


This is the group of kids at the egg hunt age nursery through kindergarten. Ty Clark showed up after this picture was taken, actually when the hunt was over!!! But, some of the kids were nice enough to offer their eggs to be hidden on his behalf. (Double click on this picture to enlarge it so that you can see these cuties a little better.)

5 comments:

  1. Look at how cute those Wiggins' grandchildren are dressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! RG had on a capri set that matched MR...she, Matthew, and Caleb were hunting with the older kids and I did not get any pictures of them of them to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL, AND ADORABLE CLOTHES! John Parker will probably be calling your house one day for Caroline-YEARS from now. Please don't hold it against us!!! :) Jeremy and I saw Jamey out working on your new place down Brooklyn Road. It looks great! Are you going to be moving into the house that is on your land, or going to start building? Just curious! I am glad that ya'll will be near us. We travel that road daily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was checking out some blogs of people I don't even know, and I'm not sure how I ended up on this one, but thought I should share it with you so Kristen could make these. I've decided I'm getting a sewing machine and learning how to do this stuff now.

    http://thesticklerfamily.blogspot.com/2008/03/ladies-start-your-sewing-machines.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pretty capri sets! And the pink shoes are precious! Girls are so fun to dress!!!

    ReplyDelete