Here are a few photos I have taken over the past couple of weeks - including randoms, Easter morning, and the Petting Zoo sponsored by the Young Farmers - featuring none other than Miss Caroline. Enjoy...
Caroline is such a prissy pot! Do you think she'll always be so prissy or will she start liking to push things around with her truck and shine everything with a FLASHLIGHT?!!!!
Yes, she is Sweet Caroline ....
ReplyDeleteand pretty as a picture.
Aunt Kathy
those are soo cute!!! it was so good to see y'all this weekend!!! keep in touch :)
ReplyDeleteCaroline is such a prissy pot! Do you think she'll always be so prissy or will she start liking to push things around with her truck and shine everything with a FLASHLIGHT?!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe gets cuter every time I see her.
ReplyDeleteSabrina
Not only does Caroline look adorable, but that's a great photo of you Shonna. I meant to tell you that when I saw you today. You're looking great!
ReplyDeleteShe is SOO PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet pictures. If only they could stay this size forever.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Jamey is doing okay. It's good that he was at home! Let us know if we can do anything!
ReplyDelete