and on that farm he had an EXTREMELY excited 2 year old!!! Jacob's 2nd Birthday was Saturday and he was the most thrilled little birthday boy I have ever seen. Heather, being the wonderful mother she is, spent most of the day on Friday making his "barnyard" themed birthday cake - it was precious. You can see for yourself in the pictures below how cute the cake turned out and how much fun we all had. And, although we tried, the extent of Jacob's excitement could NEVER be caught in a photo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!
Ms. Amy and Dave didn't tell me Jacob's party was Saturday! I wish I would have known. It looks like he had a blast, and he is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. Tell Heather the cake and cupcakes look amazing.
Ms. Amy and Dave didn't tell me Jacob's party was Saturday! I wish I would have known. It looks like he had a blast, and he is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. Tell Heather the cake and cupcakes look amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou are "Johnny on the spot"!!! We wish you could have joined us - we all had so much fun watching Jacob, he is so animated!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a pretty good job of catching his expressions...they're priceless!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the cake!!!
ReplyDeleteJacob is PRECIOUS!!!!!! I'm so glad to see the birthday pics! Thanks! :) Looks like it was a great party!
ReplyDeleteShe did do a great job on the cake, and Jacob is so funny!
ReplyDeleteJacob? I have never even seen him. He is so precious. Tell Heather it's just not fair to have that many great looking children!
ReplyDeleteTy loves this page!! He likes to see Jacob's cute barnyard cake and farm animal cupcakes. How cute!!! Heather did a great job!
ReplyDelete