Happy Anniversary Shonna and Jamey! I loved watching the slideshow. You need to email me some of those photos if you have time tomorrow! Your wedding pics are BEAUTIFUL!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Those pics are so sweet..they made me tear up! It shows the whole time line up till now!! Incredible! I've never seen any wedding pics, and they were beautiful!!
Happy Anniversary Shonna and Jamey! I loved watching the slideshow. You need to email me some of those photos if you have time tomorrow! Your wedding pics are BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What a fun slideshow! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! Those pics are so sweet..they made me tear up! It shows the whole time line up till now!! Incredible! I've never seen any wedding pics, and they were beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteShonna, you are so beautiful!!!! As I watched your slideshow it made me remember all of the good times I have had with you and how much I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shonna! Hope you have a good anniversary Wednesday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Better late than never. You guys look so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteShonna,
ReplyDeleteThis was fun to watch. Wow! What memories!! It was like I was back in those days all over again!!!