Thursday, May 8, 2008

Who Knew?

Caroline, once again, had a runny nose when Sunday morning rolled around. Jamey and I decided that I should probably stay home from church with her so that all the other little ones in the nursery were not exposed (just in case it actually is a cold and not just due to all the pollen, etc. in the air). Since we were stuck at the house for the day, Caroline and I cleaned out my closet. She had a good time going through all of my shoes and purses, but when she found this sun hat everything else was forgotten about. I would have gotten this thing out a long time ago had I known how much fun it is to play with a hat that is as big as you are!!!



1 comment:

  1. Caroline is just too cute with that hat!!! What a DIVA! :)

    ReplyDelete