I really don't know how I missed posting these pictures of Caroline with her
D'Daddy Gene (my Daddy's dad) that I took back in January. She and I went to get hay for the cows with Jamey last time he was home and
D'Daddy was there loading some for the farm and loaded ours too. Sweet pics...


And this is what made me realize I had forgotten to post those pictures.
.jpg)
One of our cows had a calf sometime Friday and I went today to see if I could snap a shot of it to send to Jamey - so he could see what the "baby talf" (according to C)
looks like! When I was going through saving the photos, I found the ones of C and her D'Daddy...Happy Tuesday!
I don't know who was having more fun....Caroline or her D'Daddy.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you posted this sweet moment.
Aunt Kathy
D'Daddy; I love it! How wonderful it is that she is able to get to know her great-grandfather. My grandmother (on daddy's side) is still alive as well.
ReplyDeleteI love the name D'Daddy too:) These are great. I think you should frame the close up of the two of them and give it to him for b-day or something. So cute:)
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute name for him. Anna and Emily call Jason's dad G-daddy. I am sure Caroline was loving riding with D-daddy and watching the cows. The calf is so cute!!
ReplyDeletehow sweet are these. i miss seeing mr wiggins when we use to scout there cotton. you have such a wonderful family. i know he enjoyed spending that time with caroline.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day with D-Daddy! The baby cow is so sweet. Have a great day too!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these men with such a "gruff" exterior melt like butter when their grandbabies are around. I am glad that Caroline and all of Heather and Russells kids get to know Mr. Gene, as well as, all of your other grandparents. I would give anything for Will to have gotten to be close to our grandparents. You Wiggins have a history of living a long time too so I pray they have many years to be with them.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Caroline & D'Daddy look like their having a great time! The calf is cute to!!
ReplyDeleteSo when are you coming to Hunt Farm's?? (that's what Jeff calls it these days)
I am sure Caroline loves riding around looking at the baby talf!! I love the pics of her with the clips in her hair.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture of C and her great-grandfather!
ReplyDelete