We went to the beach for an entire week with the Wiggins side of the family and that includes EIGHT kiddos! We had the best time and, of course, had to get a group shot of the kids on the beach. By now the four older kids - Matthew, Riley Grace, Caleb, and Rachel - have figured out to just be patient with us because the three "babies" (we have yet to come up with another name for three born in 2006) can cause it to take a while to get a good shot of everyone. Jacob is going through a stage where he does not want his picture taken in any form or fashion, Maggie is usually resonably cooperative and gives you a very natural "cheese" until the pictures are over, and Caroline...well, I think she's an aspiring little model based on these pictures. Take a look for yourself.
Here she is trying to decide where she should stand.
Now, let the posing begin!! 
Then we moved so the sun would not be shining right into their eyes - hence the squinty eyes above and the dark pictures below - and Caroline continued to change with every snap of the camera like it was a real photo shoot!!



Did you notice Jack? Yes, he is ALWAYS that happy and content. I guess he really doesn't have much of a choice though!!!Okay...so maybe this is something that only I found hysterically funny that day on the beach and then makes me laugh uncontrollably every single time I look through my pictures (especially if you go really fast like a cartoon strip), but I thought it totally reflects Caroline's personality and was too cute for all of you to miss out on!
I will be back soon with the other updates for what we have been doing with ourselves in July. Until then, take care and have a great weekend!!





Caroline does look like she is on a photo shoot. What a model!!! Even Jacob seemed to be noticing her. I do hope he wasn't that unhappy all the time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures.
Kathy
I think the last one is my favorite - of C and the entire group!! She is too, too cute!! Love that:) It's such a good looking group of kids, but we are glad you guys are home - we didn't know what to do with ourselves:)
ReplyDeleteThat Caroline looks like quite a character! She is such a cutie!! I think you ended up getting some cute pictures of all the kids together!
ReplyDeleteso precious! loved the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think somebody likes to be silly! That is funny!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she has filled out. I can really tell in her legs! Good pictures of all the kiddos!
I'm glad my daughter is not the only one that thinks she has to pose in every picture! Too cute! Good to see some new pics from you; looking forward to the others!
ReplyDelete