Sunday, July 26, 2009

they should've been in pictures

Here they are...Miss Reeves and Miss Wiggins. They were originally on their way to "Wal-mart". On our way back out to the jeep from getting the sunglasses, Maggie was in front of Caroline swinging her hips and arms. So Caroline threw her hands way back on her hips and said "we movie stars"!!! Where do they get this??? I don't know if the way they were prancing around or knowing what a movie star is at the ages of 2 1/2 and almost 3 shocked me more, but they were doing a good job of pulling the act off. When they got back in the jeep, I told them they should bo back to Hollywood and forget about Wal-mart!!!

Oh, and here are some pictures of Caroline scrubbing veggies from our garden for us to chop and put in freezer. See...we do more than picnics, play dates, and go to the beach!!!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I think their stage names are "Rudy" and "Connie". They look a little like Thelma & Louise. Keep an eye on them.
    Caroline(aka Squash Girl)seems to know what she is doing with that vegetable brush. You go girl!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see those two in about 14 years! We better start praying now. I see trouble on the horizon (just kidding)! Cute pictures. Thanks for entertaining MR, she had a GOOD time swimming w/ Caroline and Jack B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that you'll have to watch the guys(the Hardy Boys) that will be running after those two beautiful girls when they are older. Just please tell Jamey and Russell not to be sitting on their couch, "Cleaning their gun!" :)

    Can't believe C will be 3 in a couple of weeks!!!! It seems like yesterday I went to see y'all in the hospital after her birth. She was a beauty with her olive skin just like she is now..... along with a sweet disposition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie, you know she gets that "sweet disposition" from her mama!!! Just kidding, but lucky for your boys her daddy is the sweet one around here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both have such personality!! I love those pictures.

    C and Jack B may get their sweet dispositions from their daddies:) but she gets her hard work ethic with that squash from her mama for sure - ha ha!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are two cute movie stars! Caroline looks like she loves to help in the kitchen !

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first cousin was one of my very best friends in high school. We had so much fun and got into alot of trouble. I am sure they will always be close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! Madison loves to help me in the kitchen, too. We have that exact same jeep. How is C's steering??? Madison was terrible until about a month ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those girls are to precious! I love the sunglasses.
    Thank you for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are they?!?!?! We can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.

    ReplyDelete