I know, I know...I promised this post a long time ago, but things got crazy around here.
The weekend of the Fourth, we went to Mother and Daddy's to grill with the family and swim. Kristen and Josh were able to come home and spend some time with us...that in itself made for a special weekend. BUT the biggest celebration came on Sunday (the 5th) when Jamey was baptized. We were excited to have lots of family at church with us that morning to be a part of such a special day!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The next weekend we were off to the beach for our annual Wiggins family beach trip. The weather was perfect and the water couldn't have been much better. We spent SIX days on the beach and one at Shipwreck. I look forward to this trip every year and learned this year that Caroline really does love the beach as much as I do. Jamey told her that was good because she really wasn't going to have much of a choice;) But she cried when we left and has all but begged to go back...I am hoping for at least one more trip this year!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The next weekend we were off to the beach for our annual Wiggins family beach trip. The weather was perfect and the water couldn't have been much better. We spent SIX days on the beach and one at Shipwreck. I look forward to this trip every year and learned this year that Caroline really does love the beach as much as I do. Jamey told her that was good because she really wasn't going to have much of a choice;) But she cried when we left and has all but begged to go back...I am hoping for at least one more trip this year! 
We got home from the beach on Thursday and headed to Blue Lake with Lori (by "better half" when Jamey is gone), Jack B, Carrie, April, and Emory on Friday. The kids love Blue Lake and it is pretty relaxing for us mamas too. We actually were down there this past Saturday afternoon late with some of the families from our Sunday School class. Lori had her camera so you can probably check her blog in the next few days for a post on that. (Lori, you better get busy!)





And that night, the Hunt's arrived to visit and stay a few days with us. Bennett had grown so much since the last time we had seen them and had such a cute little personality. Caroline really wanted to play with him, but she wanted to play "mommy" and that made me and Katherine a little nervous at times:) In the second picture, B & C were having a tea party!
We started our house last week and things are moving right along at the moment. However, they will come to a screeching halt when Jamey leaves on Wednesday to go back to work since he's the "contractor". He has done a great job so far getting it all lined up, having folks there when they need to be, and saving us some $$$!! I will be back with some pictures of our progress soon...I PROMISE:) 




You got some really good pictures!! I love those of C in the lawn chair at Blue Lake!
ReplyDeleteI was actually about to post from our latest trip to BL so look for that soon. Glad you got around to posting. I enjoyed the pictures from July 4th. Looks like C is going to be a really good big sister and mom someday!
We want to go on the last beach trip!!
I love those pictures of Caroline & Bennett, and it was so sweet how she wanted to take care of him. Congratulations on starting the house, I know you are super pumped! I hope you see you guys again soon; B & C need another play date!
ReplyDelete