Caroline was terribly excited about the party, but towards the end she was terribly tired...you might can see her sleepy eyes in some of the pictures. She skated and skated, but she was also the perfect little hostess stopping to go speak when she noticed someone new had arrived:) She would ask me as she opened each gift "who gave this to me mama???" and could still remember most of them this morning when she was playing with her new toys!
I am just so thankful everyday for my family and the little angel the LORD gave me and Jamey. She is so thoughtful, always full of excitement, and always makes us smile. I can just sit and watch her for hours wondering what she is going to do or say next thinking "can it get any better"?!?!
Here are a lot of pictures from the party. Thank you Kristen Michelle and Lori for manning the cameras and getting such great pictures of everyone!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





I don't know that I've ever seen a three year old who was so interested in WHO gave her each gift. She was so patient and sweet opening her presents - very rare, indeed!
ReplyDeleteWe are so thankful we get to be a part of her sweet little life. We love you, Caroline! Happy Birthday sweetie!!
I wish we had gotten our invitation in time to come! I know y'all had a great time and I'm glad sweet Caroline had such fun! Looks like a fantastic idea for a b-day party!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great you got in some skates and had some fun too! I would have!!
Happy Birthday Caroline~
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You & Julie look good on those skates!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd Birthday Sweet Caroline!
ReplyDeleteShonna, I can't believe your baby is already 3! It does go fast, doesn't it??
Thanks again for the invite. We had a great time. I was very sore for 2 days after but am much better now. It was hard to sit in certain positions (a small reason I wasn't at church Sunday) You are more than welcome to get any pics you want off my blog.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED the skating party. John Parker is STILL talking about going to Caroline's birthday party.......might be having his 4th one there in March. ;)
ReplyDeleteI, too, noticed how carefully C opened all of her gifts--unlike my 3-year-old who tore the paper off immediately at his b-day party!!!!
FYI: Aug. 14th was when Jeremy and I 'officially' announced ourselves as boy/girl friend all those many years ago in 1994!!!
Great party! Caroline was so sweet and so pretty...as usual. Hope she has a wonderful day on Friday.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Kathy
Happy Birthday Caroline! Looks like ya'll had a great time! She is so precious.
ReplyDeleteDid you guys get a rink in Andalusia or is that at Opp? I remember lots of fun times spent there. You are so skinny! You look great!! I love Carolines dress for the party. It really looked good with the skates!
ReplyDelete