While the adults finished their supper, the girls planned a program for all of us all on their own that included pretty much every Christmas carol I know...it was really good and will hopefully be a new tradition:)
And then came the reading of the Christmas story...t was Sabrina's turn this year.
Then came present time... .jpg)
What the men/adults do why everyone else opens.
Caroline hugging her MeMama.
Sleepy Jack sporting his new Camp Mac t-shirt.
And Aunt Jill sporting her Christmas present and doing what she did ALL night...rolling up ribbon:)
And Aunt Jill sporting her Christmas present and doing what she did ALL night...rolling up ribbon:)
And just a few other random shots... 
.jpg)

Aunt Kathy and Uncle Alan give the kids a new ornament every year and this is the one Caroline got. It is a butterfly that clips to her tree. Caroline had actually been admiring this same one a few days earlier in Ansley Place...and thought it would make a pretty hair clip too:).jpg)
.jpg)
That presents looks like lots of fun!!
.jpg)
And we can always count on Uncle Chad to entertain the kids. He must have been resting up here for the hula hoop showdown he participated in later that night...and Sabrina we are still waiting for the video evidence of what he can do!!.jpg)
.jpg)
Caroline and Maggie Ruth helping MeMama with her presents..jpg)
.jpg)




This looks like so much fun but I can't imagine how you all know who gets what present and can keep up with it after you open them all!!! So many people - what a blessing!! Everyone looks like they are enjoying being together so much!! And I can imagine that Chad would be fantastic at entertaining the kids!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. I particularly liked Dave's demeanor during the reading of the Christmas Story. I've not seen him in YEARS and that is exactly how I remember him!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have the get-together the same day every year. I am a planner and I wish my family would pick a day like that! It would make it so much easier to be able to plan when we will see everyone!
I haven't been in your MeMama's house in years either. It looks just the same! I always liked the wedding pictures she has of her children hanging in the living room. Makes me want an oval picture of Audrey! :)
I have fond memories of her house- I am sure you have many more! My favorite thing to do there was to climb that magnolia tree! Is it still there? I hope so!
I had no idea that you were related to Sabrina (by marriage I'm assuming). She graduated the year ahead of me in school. I love traditional Christmases. Isn't it great! Caroline is getting so big! Hope 2010 is great for you and your family!
ReplyDelete