Caroline and Madyson with their new Barbie's and scooters.
The girls with Granny after opening presents.
The years that Jamey is home for Christmas, we do Christmas at his mom's house on Christmas Eve night. I didn't get my camera out until we started with the gifts, but I think I got most everyone.Kim and Josh
Austin, Caroline, Madyson, and Amber .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Austin, Caroline, Madyson, and Amber .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
As you can see, the kids had fun opening presents and we enjoyed watching them and spending time with the family.
And of course, there was no going to bed before putting milk and cookies out for Santa!!





I see why Caroline said it was the best Christmas ever. She appeared to enjoy every moment and looked so cute all day long. I know having Jamey home for Christmas was a major factor in the JOY.
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy
She looks very excited about Santa's visit!
ReplyDeleteCute pics of Miss Caroline! I couldn't help but notice her hairbow missing! My Anna is trying to get out of wearing hairbows, she claims she is too big for them! Glad your family had a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI think it is wonderful that Caroline has a cousin that close in age. They will have a blast growing up together. Just wanted to let you know that I do plan to come to the Kelly's Kids party Thursday. Is it okay to bring kids? I kind of like to try things on Madison before buying, but if not that's okay. Will you have samples for us to look at or just the catalog? Thanks!
ReplyDelete