Monday, February 1, 2010

So I am guessing that all of you are wondering if Santa Clause came to visit Caroline since it is February and there have been no pictures/reports of it?!?! Of course he came as she was super sweet in 2009. Here are some pictures of our Christmas morning together. Caroline was very excited about the gifts she found by the tree, but most excited about the fact that Santa had sat on her fireplace to eat his cookies and drink his milk...WOW!!! And when Caroline went to bed the night before, she was extremely concerned about the fact that Santa might get our floors dirty coming in off the wet roof. So naturally (for her anyway), she wondered why our carport was so clean on Christmas morning if Santa had been there?!?! That is where my cleaning habits and Jamey's quick thinking came in handy;)Caroline showing off her "I'm a rockstar!!!" pose and her purple and pink guitar...that she loves!!

Caroline and the baby bed that Jamey and I gave her. By the way, that is Big Sara on top and Little Sara on bottom.
Bitty Baby pj's to match Big Sara.
Two of my favorite people!!
Enjoying some of her presents before our next Christmas celebration.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting on these pictures and they were worth the wait!! She looked so cute with all her goodies. I'm sure she had no trouble believing that her Mama would clean up Santa's mess immediately:) I love how she thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Caroline will also clean up Santa's mess before her children get up on Christmas morning. Beautiful home with a beautiful family.
    What a Merry Christmas!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas, Caroline!! I love her little glittery shoes in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christi, I got those glittery shoes for her Snow White costume but we BOTH decided they were appropriate for Christmas celebrations too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that an Easy Bake Oven? I had so much fun with mine when I was little, but my daddy was the only one who would ever eat anything I cooked with it.

    Caroline's nightgown is oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! Maybe one day I will post mine from Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete