Friday, July 11, 2008

Day Trip...



...to the BEACH!!! Deanne's post from Monday inspired me. It inspired me so much that when Caroline and I got up on Tuesday morning, we decided we wanted to go to the beach for the day too. So...I called Heather, Kristen Michelle, and Mother and we were on the road with six of the kids in tow by 9:30 am. The weather was lovely and we had a great time!! Let me know if any of you are up for a trip to the beach...Caroline and I can't get enough of the sun, sand, and waves!!!

PS The only pictures I got of Matthew, Caleb, and Heather are of them in the background out in the water of some of these pictures - that is where they stayed most of the time!





















5 comments:

  1. I love that idea! Those kids are the cutest things in their little swimsuits! Thankfully our family is going to the beach the last weekend of July, first week of August. I am so excited! I think John Luke will love it and we all will love watching him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics!!! We are going back to the beach this coming up Thursday and we can't wait! I'm so glad that my posting inspired you to go. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I looked as good in a swimsuit as Caroline, I would stay at the beach....or in front of a mirror. They all look so cute and busy.

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make a day trip at the beach anytime. Now that Summer School and AMSTI training is over I have more freedom to do things!!! Just give me a call if you want to head south for the beach, sand, and the sun!! Hopefully, you won't mind the "whale" going with you!!! HAHAHA!!! I'll just dig a place in the sand for my baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the things I truly miss about Andalusia is the trips to the beach. MS has yucky beaches. Seeing your pictures makes me feel sad that I can't pick up and go with yall sometimes.

    ReplyDelete