Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shower for Baby Bennett

Jamey, Caroline, and I had the privilege of having Jeff and Katherine Hunt stay with us this past weekend. We would love for them to come anytime, but this trip was for something special - a baby shower for them on Saturday night. We had 20 of the Hunt's closet "Andalusia" friends (including five kids) and I think everyone had a really good time eating, visiting, and watching all the kids play.

Here are some pictures from the shower and we can't wait to make that trip to St. Augustine to meet Jeffrey Bennett Hunt II - he is due September 17.





Jamey holding little William Grimes(Ginny and Hunter's baby).

Meg Morgan (Tommy's wife) reading to Caroline.

John Luke in Bennett's new bath tub.

Brock Reeves (Shane and Connie's baby). Somehow, I failed to get a picture of his older brother Nathan...SORRY!

Katherine and Shay Owen

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed the shower! We'll have the borrow the pink stroller sometime!

    ReplyDelete