Since you are at work, Mama and I wanted to tell you we love you and hate that we can't give you a big hug on Father's Day:( But don't worry because I am saving all my sugar for you and may even have a brown cake waiting on you when you get home! We love you for being such a sweet and loving daddy and hope that you are feeling better today!! WE MISS YOU and hope you enjoy the pictures of some of the fun things we have done together so far this year. Love, Caroline
I bet Jamey enjoyed reading that sweet post that his girls left for him. He and C will both love having those pictures to look back on in the years to come.
Caroline, you do have a really sweet daddy! I'm sure he's going to love reading this!
ReplyDeleteI bet Jamey enjoyed reading that sweet post that his girls left for him. He and C will both love having those pictures to look back on in the years to come.
ReplyDeleteBTW, those pools ARE great!!;)