Tuesday, December 8, 2009

big events

We had several things going on that made October a busy month, but two of the "events" were two that I had looked forward to for weeks!!! The weekend of the 17th we all (minus Daddy/Granddaddy, UncleRussell, Jamey/Daddy) loaded up and headed to Atlanta/Marietta to see Aunt Kristen Sue and Uncle Josh -we look for any excuse. The "purpose" of this visit was to go see a Disney on Ice show compliments of Grandmother and Granddaddy. The kids loved it...honestly, the adults loved it too!! I had really good intentions to take pictures of everyone, but there were 13 of us and sometimes it is just better not to disturb that many once settled:) Ever since August 14, I had been looking forward to October 22...Caroline's ballet observation day!! The day I signed her up, I came home and wrote it on my calendar and couldn't wait for it. Jamey got home the night before and we were so excited to go see what all our little ballerina had learned. I was honestly just praying she didn't get stage fright and freeze on us:)

Caroline's class is very small - usually no more than five. This day there were only three of them. She did so well and loves it so much. Here's the proof...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of you and C and you know we love that beautiful ballerina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Caroline at dance class are priceless. So glad you shared with us.
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete