When Jamey got home, he put lights on the live tree and Caroline and I put all of our other decor up while listening to a little Elvis. The next night Jamey and Caroline decorated the tree - all I did was put the hooks on for the ornaments for them. This is what we ended up with...
Jamey (the years he has been home) has always helped me with the lights, but last year he and Caroline started putting the ornaments on and do a great job! I think it has become 'tradition':)Caroline and the tree in her room...
And Caroline with the tree in the den... .jpg)
Caroline and I started our baking last Monday with some Christmas cookies..."the kind me and you made last Christmas". She loved it as you can see below. And it was not until I downloaded these pictures and then looked back at my post about our cookie baking last year, that I noticed how much she has actually grown up since then..sniff, sniff:( But growing up isn't bad all across the board, she is already an amazing helper!!!.jpg)
.jpg)




What precious pictures! Tell Caroline she has a beautiful tree in her room and the one in your den is beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteJamey and Caroline did a great job with your Christmas tree. The one in her bedroom is just perfect for our princess. Caroline is becoming a real pro in the kitchen. The cookies look so pretty and I am sure they taste wonderful. Keep enjoying these special times.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Kathy
The trees look great!! Ben decorates our living room tree too and has since we got married - a tradition that I LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline has grown up a lot, but she's still just as adorable!
How pretty! Makes me excited to have a little girl "helper" next year! My little boy "helper" is interested in putting ornaments on the tree for about a minute and a half, and then the tractors, backhoes, bulldoziers, guns, etc. become much more exciting!
ReplyDeletePrecious!! Maybe one day I'll have a little girl helper. But, I must admit, I have BIG boy that is a huge help when it comes to hanging garland, wreaths, and bringing the Christmas boxes from storage without any complaints--I think I've trained Jeremy well. :) JP likes to help decorate the tree, and Sawyer, well, he likes to break the ornaments. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin that little AU girl! Your trees are pretty. Looks like C had a ball making cookies. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDelete