Tuesday, December 8, 2009

oh i wish i was in the land of cotton...


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pics! I love the pretty white cotton fields. The girls made us stop the other day and let them pick a piece of cotton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I can actually remember going to Ms. Amy's and playing the the cotton wagons (so long ago) and running around the cotton field surrounding her house. Fun times! I vaguely remember thinking that it wasn't as soft as it looks! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I wanted to stop and take some pictures of the girls in the fields and I never did. regretting it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much fun! I hope all of these children never forget the wonderful days they spent playing in the cotton fields.
    Love, Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete