Wwwwwaaaaayyyyy back in September, Heather and I took Caroline, Jacob, and Rachel to see Miss Pattycake in Auburn. The kids enjoyed the show and LOVED getting to meet Miss Pattycake and hug her neck. I even got to hug her neck and tell her how much I appreciate what she does...I felt very honored:) Here are a couple pictures of Caroline and Jacob before the show started. I think they thought they were going to get to sit up there during the show like the kids do on her DVD's!!

.jpg)
And she really has as much energy in real life that she seems to posses on her movies. We waited in line for a good hour, hour and a half to take the kids picture with her and she was still going strong. It was so cute when Jacob got up there...he could NOT stop high-fiving her and as you can tell in this picture, she loved it!! .jpg)
Can't wait to find out when she will be close by again and get a group up to go see her!!




Miss PattyCake may have met her match. Jacob has the energy and enthusiasm to be an entertainer. I am glad Caroline and Rachel appreciate her values and manners....but I don't think they will follow her fashion trend. They are much more into "style".
ReplyDeleteSo glad you and Heather took the time to enjoy this event with your children. Two special mothers. Thanks for sharing pictures with those of us who don't do Facebook, etc.
Later, Kathy
We definately want to go. I saw where they were watching her in Jack's class this morning. Cute pictures of those kiddos and glad for the blog update!
ReplyDeleteShe was so much fun that night! SO glad we got to see you guys. I know how you feel about updating the blog. One of these days I am going to find the time to do it too!
ReplyDeleteHey! Glad to see some new pictures of y'all~ I think you live with a small celebrity!
ReplyDeleteHow is the house coming along???
I bet Madison would love that. She loves live shows!! I definitely need to get her some Miss Pattycake movies.
ReplyDelete