Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Saturday, December 6, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS
After seeing the Taylor and Watts families, I had to give in and "elf" the Reeves family. The funniest thing is that my husband has actually tried some of these moves on the dance floor and I am sure several of you have been witness to it!!! Enjoy and Merry Christmas (I promise to catch you up on Thanksgiving, etc. this week)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love it!!! I am going to have to try one of those myself!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Jack LOVED watching Caroline the Elf dance!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHow funny and cute too!! I love what you can do with new technology.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing out loud for sure!!! Mama, you've got the moves yourself. I'm going to have to try that with my little family.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed visitng with y'all during the Christmas parade.
That is great!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteCute! Our family had a blast with "Elf Yourself" last Christmas. We also did the "It's a Wonderful Life" on JibJab. That one is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI would like to have seen Caroline's face when she watched it the first time. Cute family of elves.
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy
Isn't it a hoot!!! I have watched my family's a million times and I laugh hysterically every single time!!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn and I laughed until we pure cried at JAMEY!!!!!!!!!!! John wants to know what dance school he went to!!! That was hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteThat made my day!!! That was hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS!! I agree with Beth, I have watched it several times and Jamey looks absolutely hilarious in it!! He has some good dance moves and so do you, you were shakin' it good, girl!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGo Reeves Family! I think y'all could win some kind of award for sure with those moves! We certainly enjoyed watching!!
ReplyDelete