WAR EAGLE!!!You made me dig out our pictures from the Auburn snow we had in 1973. We woke up to find our little blue VW under an eleven-inch blanket of snow. Alan walked into town to purchase a camera because we didn't own one. It was a beautiful day! Aunt Kathy
After I read her comment, I went to my email and found these pictures she and Uncle Alan took on that snowy day in 1973 with their Kodak Pocket Instamatic 20. I'm very glad they decided it was an event worth buying a camera for...bet they never dreamed so many people would get to enjoy these though!





Well, even though I don't like Auburn, that's pretty neat. And the snow is really pretty:)
ReplyDeleteROLL TIDE!!
As beautiful a sight as that is, I am ready for all the snow to melt! Spring Fever!!!!
ReplyDeleteImagine our surprise (and delight) when we discovered the doors unlocked to the deck on top of Haley Center. It was the perfect place to enjoy a War Eagle snow in 1973.
ReplyDeleteThat camera was a major purchase for a poor college couple.
Aunt Kathy
How beautiful it was!!! That was taken before I was thought of and it hasn't changed as much as I would have thought. Thanks for the beautiful pics!!
ReplyDeleteMost beautiful picture in the world! War Eagle!
ReplyDelete