Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day at Auburn University

This is for all of you that bleed orange and blue...War Eagle!!!

https://owa.eku.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=4edaa732bacd4071b11a06966de30ed1&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ocm.auburn.edu%2fphotographicservices%2fslide%2520shows%2fSnow%2520March%25201%2c%25202009%2f

7 comments:

  1. The snow is really pretty but I can't go any further than that. I've got an Auburn snow picture but I don't think you would like it very much:)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Auburn for a conference and it was the most beautiful sight! War Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had gotten more, but it is great looking at it in other places close to home! Waaaaaarrrrrrr EAGLE, HEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sooooooo beautiful and peaceful! WAR EAGLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was just gorgeous!! I miss the Auburn life!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you FINALLY posted!! Just sorry that it was on one such as this!!! I guess it was really pretty (the snow that is)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAR EAGLE!!!
    You made me dig out our pictures from the Auburn snow we had in 1973. We woke up to find our little blue VW under an eleven-inch blanket of snow. Alan walked into town to purchase a camera because we didn't own one. It was a beautiful day!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete