Thursday, March 5, 2009

Plastic Surgery 101

In order to create lasting dimples, make sure to run as fast as you can directly into a door facing!!!

That's right, Caroline was running down the hall one afternoon (January 23rd, to be exact) and decided a little too late to make the turn into our bedroom when she ran smack into the door facing. She was bruised on her right cheek forever (and sometimes I think I still see it shining through) and now has a "dimple" on her cheek bone that I think must be permanent. Do you see what I am talking about?!?!?!All of this happened six weeks ago. So I am just guessing if it was going away, it would have done so by now!

Kristen Sue and Josh are coming in tomorrow night for the weekend, so I am sure we will be spending lots of T-I-M-E with them. Also, keep a check on Kristen Michelle's blog. We went to the petting zoo today and most of the pictures are on her camera. I actually made extra efforts to lay out my camera last night before I went to bed, only to discover when we arrived at the petting zoo that it was my video camera that I took the extra time to get out last night. BUT, I had my little Cybershot in my purse - with a DEAD battery. Heather had her camera, but her battery died after just a few shots. So...we will just have to wait on KWW to post! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I would have never known had you not pointed it out. It is a precious little dimple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the dimple is adorable so some good did come out of it!! (She looked pretty precious with the bruise too although it just hurt my heart for her every time I saw it! She's just so tiny and the bruise was so big!!)

    Petting zoo sounds like fun - can't wait to see the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when you thought that beautiful face and smile couldn't have any more character.
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the bruise went away. I wonder if she broke her cheek bone. It is very possible because they are very thin bones. Is the area still tender to the touch? Just curious, maybe me being an x-ray tech has something to do with it. Too bad you aren't closer that would be interesting to look at on an x-ray!! Never the less she is still a doll even with the extra dimple, it adds a little more character! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the cutest ever! The dimple just gives you an interesting story. You have been on my mind all week. I have been praying for you and I love you, dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shonna! The dimple on Caroline's cheek is adorable if it never goes away! The petting zoo sounds like lots of fun! I'm sure the kids had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with dimples!!! I have one on each cheek. Will asked me one day why I had those holes in my face. I think they give you character. She just looks even sweeter!!!

    ReplyDelete