Thursday, March 26, 2009

What We've Been Doing

Here are just a few pictures to give you an idea of what has been keeping me too busy to blog...I will elaborate on some of these in the coming days.

Being the audience for this beautiful little girl who loves to dance in her diapers

until she just can't stand anymore! Celebrating Jacob's 3rd Birthday...with a homemade Mickey Mouse cake (he has a very smart mama!)
Making "brown" cakes (aka Chocolate Chip Pound Cakes) for my small group and for Daddy to take back to work with him - yummy!!
Celebrating John Parker's 3rd Birthday with Mickey Mouse!
Drinking lots and lots of Sprite (Diet Coke for me),
and smiling big for the camera while watching Daddy work at the "new house",which IS a never ending project, but we wouldn't trade it for the world:)

10 comments:

  1. I love that little dancer!! We in the Foreman Family are very thankful for those brown cakes...Mmmmmm!! The "new house" is looking great - totally worth all that work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted! I have been thinking about you and Miss Caroline. I am guessing you guys have moved into your new house? It seems like you have been very busy, which if you have moved, I'm sure you have been!! Caroline is just growing into a beautiful little girl. She is starting to look like a "little girl" instead of a baby!! She is just precious, tell her Emmie is saving some sweet sugars for her and Mommy (she even put a picture up on h"her" blog to show you!! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of mini-missions have you guys been up to? I love the pics, Caroline is so beautiful and always looks happy and full of joy. Come see us soon!!! (It's going to be in the 80's and sunny this weekend; the beach is calling to you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have had plenty to keep you busy!!! Looks like Caroline is having fun entertaining you!!! She is so cute dancing in her diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather should get into the cake making business herself. That Mickey Mouse cake is just too cute!! I remember the picture of Jacob's cake from last year--the barn. It, too, was awesome!! She's very talented.

    Love your beautiful 'tiny' dancer. :) Glad that y'all made it to the party!

    BTW: I don't have a BIG 'sweet tooth', but I DO love your chocolate pound cake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have been pretty busy these days. I am really looking forward to our trip to Pensacola. May have a future ballerina on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see pics of your new house. You'll have to post some for us. Looks like a beautiful place! Caroline is growing so much. She's a cutey! We miss seeing y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures. I especially liked the second one of Caroline on her back kicking her feet. Sometimes I do that myself! Is your chocolate pound cake the same one that Mr. JC use to make? If so, I know that it is FINE!!! He and Mrs. Bessie would invite us up to their house sometimes when he would make a fresh one and let us have a bite! It was so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those brown cakes too!!!!!!! I like the new blog. I really need to update mine. I just don't have the time lately! Caroline looks so growny!! How is the house on Brooklyn Road coming along? I see Jamey is in heaven with his new toy! That is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. precious pictures! she is growing up soo fast! its been way too long since i have seen her! looks like all is well with yall :)

    ReplyDelete