Thursday, May 14, 2009

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Several of you have mentioned in comments or emails (and a few in person) how much you like my new background/blog design. Sorry it has taken me so long to "reveal" my secrets, BUT most of you know the craziness of trying to post during nap time or when all of your "chores" are finally complete for the day (at midnight) and you are trying to organize your thoughts!!!

Anyway, Christi is a friend from high school that I had not seen or talked to in probably five years and we found each other again in the blog world (isn't that crazy since her mom and dad live about 1/4 of a mile down the road from me?!?!). The design on her blog was changing with the seasons (literally), so I asked her who was doing that for her. Of course, I knew she was talented and it really didn't surprise me when she answered "I did".

I think Christi did a great job and really appreciate her patience to work with me during nap time and late night hours...Thanks Christi!!! And if you want to check out Christi and her family, you can visit them by clicking on "The Watts" under my really cute Friends and Family button.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that's okay! She has done several for people I know. It is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love the new design. I have actually gone very simple and white with mine this week:)

    We are about to make the long journey home. We're ready to be there but I dread the ride. Can't wait to hear about your trip and I hope you got Jamey to take a pic of C's face when she saw you!! Ready to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I just followed your directions! I need you to tell me what to put on mine. I'll do the blogger work and you tell me what to put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just asked her if she would help me with mine! I didn't know she had done yours but its really cute! I'm excited to see what she does!

    I'm excited to see pictures of your romantic get-away! I know y'all had a great time and it's WONDERFUL that you guys took the time to be together!!!

    ReplyDelete