What a sweet, simple post to remind us to treasure all the "little" things we take for granted! Caroline looks so sweet, my how she has grown!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
BTW, TY for the comment, I have to give my dear old dad credit for the blue eyes in our family. Although, I AM thankful Emmie has carried on the tradition!
Makes my tear up looking at those pictures of C's hands/feet reminding me of how God has blessed the both of us with sweet little angels to take care of while we're here on earth!! Wish I could stop time so their hands/feet would stay little FOREVER!!! :) I'm sure you feel the same. Sweet post!
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to just run around in your underwear and everybody think it is precious now? Kids are just so carefree. They actually set good examples for us to follow. We should all just let loose and have the assurance that God is in control and is going to take care of everything!!! Cute pictures.
That is precious! It amazes me how much the simple things in life thrill them beyond words! Great post!
ReplyDeleteHow Sweet!!! They are truely just so amazed by such little things.
ReplyDeleteI love it, love it, love it!! She's too adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI know she's excited to see her daddy (and you are too:) J and I are counting down the hours!!
What sweet little hand and feet prints! She is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, simple post to remind us to treasure all the "little" things we take for granted! Caroline looks so sweet, my how she has grown!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
ReplyDeleteBTW, TY for the comment, I have to give my dear old dad credit for the blue eyes in our family. Although, I AM thankful Emmie has carried on the tradition!
How precious!
ReplyDeleteMakes my tear up looking at those pictures of C's hands/feet reminding me of how God has blessed the both of us with sweet little angels to take care of while we're here on earth!! Wish I could stop time so their hands/feet would stay little FOREVER!!! :) I'm sure you feel the same. Sweet post!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be nice to be able to just run around in your underwear and everybody think it is precious now? Kids are just so carefree. They actually set good examples for us to follow. We should all just let loose and have the assurance that God is in control and is going to take care of everything!!! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet little pictures. Treasure all of those sweet moments!
ReplyDelete