Caroline talks about her daddy being at work a lot lately and, according to her, his job is fishing!!! But when we go by the "new house" on Brooklyn Road she talks about her daddy's other "job" (because we always say Daddy is going to work at the new house) and that is just what that place is - a constant work in progress. We have a few cows there now, but Jamey moved the rest of them to another pasture to give the grass a break and a chance to grow. Our plan is to plant all the pasture in Bahia, but we are
waiting (very patiently) for the rest of the timber to be cut before that is done. So...in the meantime, Jamey decided to plant some millet to keep the place from washing away with all this rain we are having and to give him a good excuse come dove season to have a hunt down there:)
Back to the point..Caroline and her daddy are the best of buds and I adore that. Here she is on the tractor with him last Tuesday planting the millet. Caroline saw a black snake while they were on there and that is ALL she talks about now - SNAKES...YIKES!!! Oh, and notice the sunshine? I think that is the last time we saw it:)

Caroline getting her seed ready in the hand spreader.

I never told y'all, but Caroline and I got to keep Jack a couple of weeks ago and I was able to get some really cute pictures of Caroline holding him and of them sitting together on her couch, but this one was one of my favs. He is such a good baby and Caroline and I
L-O-V-E-D having a baby in the house!!!
.jpg)
I love the fact that Madison is a daddy's girl, too! It really warms your heart to watch. Cute pic of Caroline and Jack. She is going to be a great big sis one day!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is precious. Little girls and their daddys, nothing like it.
ReplyDeleteJack has just started "missing" Ben while he's gone too and he loves to tell me LATE at night while he's supposed to be asleep!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute and looks like she's made to live on a farm:) She sure is cute in her jeans and boots! Jack is still cute as ever and I love that he's sitting on that princess couch totally secure in his manliness:)
It is so great how little girls and their daddy's bond so closely! I know she dearly misses her daddy. If Jason is gone 2 days my girls nearly drive me crazy asking when he will be back. Jack and C look so cute in the last pic!
ReplyDeleteMan, his daddy will be proud of him chillin' on that princess couch! Ha! Ha! I love that picture of the 2 of them...We had a good time last night. Y'all come again soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope so badly to have a pretty little girl one day. I do not want her to be a daddy's girl though, I want her all to myself!!! HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI love Caroline on the tractor and her with her little seed bag. She looks like a natural!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to get to visit with ya'll last week!
Shonna just wanted you to know that I am blogging. Address is www.amomsheart.net
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
How sweet! I love Caroline's boots and jeans! (BTW, where did you find the boots? I've been looking for some for John Luke). Love the picture of Jack and Caroline! Jack looks happy as can be hanging out on the princess couch!
ReplyDeleteHey Shonna. I'm John Wells wife Kelly. I know we have met, but it has been awhile! I just saw some pics of your beach trip with Lori and Julie's kids. I was wondering where in the world you got Caroline's bathing suit from? Absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks!Just give me a call and I'm all up for a beach trip!! You know I'm free.
ReplyDeleteO.K. Shonna, Am I going to have to get my belt out? I am looking for an update!
ReplyDelete