Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy...Enjoying Life

I know it has been a while, but we have been pretty busy just enjoying life and this wonderful world - the big and the small - around us. Here are several pictures to catch everyone up on what we have been doing!

Jamey spent his last hitch home working at our place on Brooklyn Road. Here are some pictures of him and Caroline taking a "break",
driving Daddy's tractor,
Jamey's progress,
the "Pinks" in our backyard,
Caroline driving her car,
"swimming" in the bathtub,
visiting with Emmie,
and swinging (or as Caroline says, "Finging").

GOD BLESS!

9 comments:

  1. Hooray! You FINALLY posted something. Where is your place on the Brooklyn Road? Is it close to Bill and Tina or is it further down? It looks beautiful. Do you all have plans in mind for your home there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca! Our place is right next to Tina and Bill (where my Aunt Sara lived) and we are planning to renovate and add on to the house that my aunt lived in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back! I've been waiting for a post! Caroline looks like she is having a blast on the tractor.

    Did you get the black and white dress from Target? I just bought Katherine one that looks just like it but it is long sleeved. I love the pattern!

    Isn't Emmie sweet!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are sweet pictures of Caroline and Jamey. Looks like he has a little helper! She is just the cutest little thing, I loved her constant description of Emmie as "tiny"....that was just too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the tractor picture is too cute!! You can tell she was really having a blast. Sounds like your work is just beginning, if you are planning to renovate. Are you doing it yourself or hiring someone? I wish we were more talented with doing projects around here, it could sure save us some money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline looks like she is a happy girl!! I like her big, orange hairbow! So cute with her dark hair.

    By the way-- I made Audrey some pants the other day. I used yellow minky dot chenille. They were a TAD too small. Britney Spears would have loved them if she had a little girl. They were quite the low-rise! I am going to try again Friday afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love these pics!!! She is so precious! And it looks like she is having a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only thing more precious than a picture of Caroline is one of her and her daddy. They are both very special people.
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love the land! It look georgeous! Caroline is so cute!! Irresistable! She's gonna be a heartbreaker one day! Take care!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete