Thursday, October 30, 2008

HBC Fall Festival

Jamey, Caroline, and I went to the Fall Festival at Hopewell Baptist Church tonight. They started doing this each year as an alternative to "Trick or Treating" and the turn-out was awesome. We had such a good time!!! We started at 6:00 with a soup/chili supper and then the games began. Caroline was being a little shy to begin with, but once she finally got to ride a pony (something she has wanted to do for some time now) she was all about the festivities! I did not get any pictures of Caroline with her friends (they were all way to busy for posing), but here are some pictures of our little fairy flittering and fluttering around the yard beforehand and then at the fall festival...

GOOD NIGHT!

19 comments:

  1. She looks very comfortable in the saddle....and so angelic in that last picture. I know she will be unhappy when her face flower is gone.
    Sweet Dreams,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is in need of a FRAME for your house!!! Way to go, Shonna! It is absolutely precious and VERY angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Miss Caroline is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound a lot more sane than the square! What a beutiful fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Shonna, that last picture is precious!!! All of yours turned out really well actually! A really fun time! That little princess looks good on a pony!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a beautiful little fairy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little fairy. I wish ya'll had brought her by the house last night, but it looks like she was as tuckered out as WHG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, she is precious in her fairy costume! I think she is more precious in the picture asleep. I love that picture, she looks like a little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fairy outfit! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the pictures are so sweet but the first and last one need to be on some kind of a calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the first picture! She truly looks like what I imagine a fairy should look like. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is the cutest little fairy I know!! And I absolutely LOVE the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sleeping picture would be a cute Christmas card-"The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in the heads"-Never seen one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweet costume! And the sleeping picture is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like Caroline had a great time! And she is the cutest little fairy! You should definitely frame the last picture as she just looks so sweet and innocent, you'll want a reminder of that when she gets to be a teenager!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shonna,
    Thankyou for the sweet comment you left. I try hard to give the girls that extra special time with me! I am sure Caroline is very lucky to be your daughter, you were always so sweet and kind! I know she couldn't find a better mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shonna, you have gotten very lazy on this blogging thing!!!! Do I need to start calling to remind you about this???????

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would love to see a new post! :) I like the picture of Caroline on the tractor-true country girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Aunt Shonna, I love the picture of Caroline asleep.

    ReplyDelete