Jamey, Russell, Kristen and I decided to take Caroline and Maggie Ruth to the fair tonight. I am so glad we did because those two little girls had the BEST time!!! Here are some pictures of them on the rides - some are blurry due to them being "in motion", but you can just see the excitement on their faces!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Looks like they had loads of FUN!! We were wanting to take JP to the fair but his ear infection put a stop to that!!! I am glad that those sweet little girls were able to enjoy the fair and each other.
ReplyDeleteIsn't the fair fun? I know that it is kind of redneck and cheesy, but who cares!!! I always have a ball and kids certainly don't care. They don't even seem to notice that those rides are probably death traps. They just laugh and squeal with delight. I could just hear those little girls giggling.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like they had a blast!! Our girls never want to leave the fair. It was also perfect fair weather this weekend! If I would have known there was a fair close by we would have went again, we just happened to be in Wing this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAwww! They look like they had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had tons of fun. I miss being able to go to the fair and have funnel cakes and candy apples.
ReplyDeleteAWWW, they are so cute riding those rides. It looks like they were just having the best time!! I can't wait until we can do things like that together when Emmie gets older!
ReplyDelete