Our wonderful niece, Rachel, turned 6 years old on Saturday and we celebrated with a family party at her house. The weather was gorgeous and
ALL of us enjoyed the afternoon out on the deck. Here are some pictures of the birthday girl on her big day...WE LOVE YOU RACHEL!!!
These two girls LOVE their Uncle Jamey - bunches!!!

We missed you RG!!!
Happy Birthday Rachel from Ty & Andrew
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I saw her at school today wearing her birthday crown. They were on they way to lunch. She's a pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl. Heathers babies are getting all grown up. Rachel looks like a perfect blend of Brian and Heather. It is hard to believe that she is already a 6 year old. She was so little when we left there. Happy birthday Rachel from someone I am sure you don't remember!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rachel! She is a sweet, and pretty girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Racheal!! She is very cute.
ReplyDeleteShonna, I see you married a hunter also!!
Sorry, I just noticed I miss-spelled her name. I meant Rachel.
ReplyDeleteHey Shonna! Just wanted to let you know that all the pics of Caroline are precious. She has so many cousins that every group of pics is with a different child. Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteEarly birthday wishes to you for tomorrow. I hope you have a great, relaxing day! You are a sweet, beautiful 30 year old. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Shonna!!! Beth is right on your heels. The big 3 0 ain't all that bad!! I love you!!! Mrs. Cathy
ReplyDelete