Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fun

Another beautiful day, called for another fun trip to the park for Caroline and this time it was with Jacob. We actually started out at the Library for the story time/puppet show they do there on Friday mornings. (Keep your eyes out for some of the kids picture in the Andalusia Star News.) Then we headed to the park where we met back up with Aunt Heather, Jacob, and Grandmother. We had a McDonald's picnic and Jacob and Caroline played and played and played and you guessed it...pictures!!!Right before we left, Caroline fell off the little rock wall and scratched her hands. Jacob came over to see about her and said (while patting her on the head) "Be careful, okay?" in the sweetest little voice I know. Then he kissed her hand...I hope everyone has a great weekend and WAR EAGLE!!!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture!!That is so sweet for Jacob to look after his little cousin, Miss Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little boy! I hate we missed the park trip...maybe next time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to the wrong park I guess. Amy just insisted on going to the park w/ Caroline Friday. We went to the dream park. Maybe next time we'll be at the same one.Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a little gentleman, checking on her hand. How precious! I wish we could have had family fun, but I worked from 7a-7p at the hospital and will do the same tommorrow.:( Believe it or not I am looking forward to Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Maybe we can play at the (same) park after the library next Friday...see you then!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Wiggins girls sure make some pretty babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the park pics!!! Those are so sweet! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shonna, Caroline is so cute!! She's getting so big!!

    A side note -I wanted to let you know I tried out one of your helpful tips you forwarded a few weeks ago. Separating your bananas from the bunch helps keep them from ripening too soon... I love bananas and buy them every time I am at the grocery store, and this trick is working!! Thank you so much. I'm grateful and will think of you everytime I appreciate a good yellow banana instead of brown :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline is just the cutest thing!! I can't wait to see you guys while we are home! I loved going back and reading all your recent blogs since I have been gone!

    ReplyDelete