As you can probably imagine, this was by far
Caroline's favorite "project" of all! And since this week has been like every other
normal week, things haven't gone exactly as planned and we didn't get around to making the cupcakes on Wednesday as planned. BUT...we did get started on them last night. Since the three of
us worked in the yards until dark, we just mixed and baked the cupcakes last night and let them cool overnight to decorate this morning.
REMEMBER: There is nothing fancy about the cupcakes. Just a little something fun for me and Caroline to do together. 
I think I stopped her before her
tongue actually touched the spoon, but (just in case) you can
consider this a warning if you plan on eating any of these!!

Waiting...this is what Caroline does any time we bake/cook something.

Time to decorate - we just used white icing, pink and green sprinkles, and Easter candies.
Caroline is going to grow up and cherish those sweet moments that the two of you have in the kitchen baking and/or working on little projects together. Shonna Lynn, you're a great mother!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in on us during our hospital stay. Did you get my message that I left on your answering machine?
We plan on being at the Egg Hunt tomorrow! Sawyer will stay with my mother or Jeremy while I take JP. If not, I'll definitely give you a ring and you can take him and keep up with that active little fellow--I'm sure Caroline wouldn't mind. ;) You're so sweet to offer.
Love you!
They cupcakes turned out great!! I love the last picture where they match her cute Easter outfit so well!!
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't bother me one bit to eat one of those whether she licked the spoon or not and I'm sure the cousins won't mind either:)
Tell Caroline she did a great job on the cupcakes! I know the two of you had fun making them!! Come by and see us one afternoon!! Hope you all have a Happy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Caroline. I wished I had the time to do those things. Hope you all have a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteWonderful job C! You are such a big helper to your sweet mommy. See you at the egg hunt!
ReplyDeleteTy says those cupcakes sure look yummy. And so does his Mommy!! Hope your family has a wonderful Easter!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love my sweet Caroline! We love her mom and dad too! I hope you had an awesome Easter. I will miss seeing you on Mondays, but that just means we will have to deliberately make plans to visit some during the week. See ya soon. Looking forward to rooming with you and Julie at the conference...
ReplyDeleteYou both did a great job with the cupcakes! They are fancy enough for me!
ReplyDeleteYour header pictures are absolutely beautiful! I am sorry it has been so long since I have said hi, but just haven't quite been up to it! I love you and appreciate your thoughts and prayers. You and Caroline should come for a visit one day this summer. We have a water park really close to our house that has lots of stuff for little ones. Big ones too, just not that water slide for me.
ReplyDeleteLove, Love your new header!! Very pretty! I wish we had gotten to see you and Caroline too! You could ALWAYS take a little mini vacation and come see us!! :) Your and Caroline's cupcakes looked yummy! I hope you guys had a very Happy Easter. Can't wait to see you hopefully soon!
ReplyDelete