Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Whoa!! My hair is winding!"

I had taken Caroline to the office with me one day a couple of weeks back on a very windy day. When we walked outside she said, "Whoa!! My hair is winding!" I know, that's precious isn't it?!?!

So since we have had such windy days lately and we basically have no trees in our yard (perfect for flying a kite), Caroline and I got us a butterfly kite to fly. Caroline has enjoyed flying it and it is good exercise for me running back and forth trying to keep it up for her on the days when it's not so windy.

We also went to Aunt Kathy's for a "picnic" last week and enjoyed her backyard. The only place Caroline and Jacob would stop long enough for a picture was in this box. Jamey left to go back to work yesterday. The Tuesday before he leaves is always our day together as a family doing whatever needs to be done before he leaves OR, sometimes, doing something really fun. This Tuesday we spent doing something we would classify as really fun and then took Caroline on a "first". I will post on those soon...until then, I hope you have a great day!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your "last day!" Aren't those so sad? At least you guys get to spend yours together. Treasure these b/c C will be in school before you know it and you won't be able to have her with you guys then. Well, maybe you will b/c we're going to keep her a baby forever, right?! :)

    Love the quote "My hair is winding!" She's too cute!! J would say "No, no wind! Don't blow Jack!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love her beautiful butterfly kite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little one's sayings are always so precious. I L-O-V-E for Aiden to talk to me. I love the kite, looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious...all I can say! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome pictures!!!! You really do a good job with your camera. Of course, you have pretty great subject matter to work with!! I especially love the one of the butterfly kite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I wish I could bottle up their innocence at this age. Write that one down!

    ReplyDelete