So, with Spring comes Easter (or vice versa) and with each season comes just a little creativity out of me. I have never been very crafty, but I do enjoy doing the ones that are not too involved - or expensive! Here are a couple of projects I did a few weeks back.
Project #1
This is the wreath I made to "spring" it up around the house. It is actually the result of combined ideas between me, Heather, and sister-in-law Kristen (aka Kristen Michelle). Caroline and I had it hanging on the back door and realized we just didn't get to see it as much as we would like. So,we moved it to the carport door last week because we are in and out of that one regularly. Every time we pull back up at the house and Caroline sees the wreath she says, "My door is pretty!" I think I will leave it up until the Summer humidity reminds us Spring has come and gone and then maybe one of us will have a new idea that will replace the eggs to make it season appropriate!!!
Project #2
An Easter tshirt for the girls...It seems I usually end up finding one in a store that I would actually let her wear right about the time that season is over (because I like to keep things simple when it comes to a t-shirt and that is obviously not "in style") and then that $$$ is wasted. So, I decided back around the first of March to work on a "design" for Easter and make Caroline and all of her girl cousins one to wear to this year. They really turned out cuter than I expected!
Caroline and I have one more Easter activity we are planning to work on Wednesday - I will let you know how that goes soon.





Very cute t-shirts! How are they "printed"?
ReplyDeleteI like the wreath and the t-shirt is too cute. Caroline looks so sweet in that picture!
ReplyDeleteI love the wreath and t-shirt! You are too crafty!! I am sure Caroline loves helping you out with the projects too!! Can't wait to see the project you guys are working on tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am impressed. I didn't know you were crafty. I am not at all!! Very cute! I want to know how you did your header and signature on your page.
ReplyDeleteCaroline has the sweetest little smile! Don't you just love the innocence of this age. Some days I just wish I could freeze time!
I was going to comment on your wreath today and C and I started talking about something else while you were inside and I forgot - very cute. And you know I am sooo impressed by those cute tees!!! Very crafty momma!!
ReplyDeleteHad fun today:)
I love the wreath! Nice and springy for sure! I have just started figuring out those t-shirts. They are so cute! And I too love the resurrection eggs. They're a very neat way to teach children about Easter! Y'all stop by one day on your way to your house!
ReplyDeleteLove the wreath! I need something on my door...you have just inspired me! Too bad Easter is this Sunday. By the way..you have the most beautiful little girl in the world!!!! Love yall!
ReplyDeleteVery nice and creative. Caroline is precious. Can't wait to see the next project for you two girls.
ReplyDeleteLove your Easter wreath! I love to do little crafty things like that to welcome the new season in. It just makes me feel good when I can actually say, "I made that." Right now, I just can't seem to find the time to do those crafty little things.
ReplyDeleteI also enjoyed reading about the Resurrection eggs. Great job!