Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter - Part III (The Finale)

(Yes...another Easter post, BUT this one includes pictures of the extended family!!)

After church on Easter Sunday, we always go to Mother and Daddy's for family pictures, grand kid pictures, etc. before changing into play clothes. Jamey, Caroline, and I were running a little later than everyone else and missed the ones of Russell and his family. I took several candids while the kids were playing and ended up with a picture of everyone except Kristen Michelle (sorry Kristen!!). We ate lunch there and said our goodbyes to Aunt KS and Uncle Josh.

Then we were off to visit with Memommie and G'Daddy (Jamey's grandparents) and to see Ken and Donna. Madyson was at an egg hunt until a little later that afternoon, but the girls didn't waste a second once she arrived. Two of their favorite things to do at Nonna's are playing with the bubbles......and picking rose petals and then letting them blow - by the handfuls - in the wind.

Hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather - we sure did. I will be posting some pictures from it soon!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. All the kids look great together. You came out with some really good pictures! Caroline looks so angelic in her easter dress. I can't believe how much your brother's baby has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an adorable group picture with all the kids in matching outfits. Too cute! I know that Caroline and Madyson had a ball together. We definitely need to plan a playdate this summer. Looking forward to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all three Easter postings. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids all look so great in their Easter outfits. All the pictures turned out really well! I really enjoyed all the Easter posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading all your posts about Easter and especially your pictures! You got some GREAT pictures of Miss C. she looks like the sweetest little girl in her pretty pink dress. And seems like she has taken your personality on having to have her Easter basket "just right"...(Bedtime hair, need I say more!!??) LOL

    I love all the family pictures, ALL of your family is just such a sweet, BEAUTIFUL family!!
    I am glad you all had a great Easter and hopefully we will be able to see you soon! I miss you guys!! Tell Miss C "Baby Emmie" says hi and maybe we can come play soon!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Shonna. Looks like you all had a busy Easter weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really miss all of the Carolina people so it was great to see your family. I also got to see Mendy Clarks family on her blog. Caroline looks so sweet with the flower petals. I love yours and her Easter dress and Kristen Sue looks great!!!! Of course, the rest of you are just as handsome and beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete