Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Today was Caroline's 2nd Birthday! Although her official "party" (grilling out with all the family) is not until tomorrow night, Jamey and I decided the three of us would celebrate by getting some cupcakes and giving her the Barbie Jeep we got her. We had so much fun. It has truly been a great day. Children are a wonderful blessing...we love you Caroline!!!

11 comments:

  1. She seems very proud of her new ride! Maybe she can swing by and pick up John Parker!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cry!!! I just can't believe our babies are 2 (and about to be 2)!!! Makes me sad just thinking about how fast the time flies...can't wait til the party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Caroline!!! Shonna it seems as though Aug. 14 is a big day for babies to be born Bro. Anthony,Joy,Abby Mcduffie and now Shaun Thomas. Enjoy this age because it to shall pass (sadly, WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY to FAST!!Kelley and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Caroline and the rest of the cousins tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Caroline! You look so natural in the pink jeep. You seem very "girlie", just like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! She looks like she is loving the jeep! I like her little cupcake dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a doll!!! I can't believe she is two already..seems like yesterday that she was a baby. I know she'll love her new jeep. I can't wait to talk to her about it on Sunday. Happy B-Day Caroline!!! Have a great B-Day party this weekend.
    P.S. Shonna, I'll give you the stroy Sunday, it's way to long to write. See you guys then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Caroline!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pink Barbie jeep, Caroline! I would love to go for a ride with you!! We still have a birthday present so maybe we can stop by one day. Hope y'all have fun at the party! {Cute cupcake dress!!}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day! Happy #2, Caroline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two is such a fun age! Happy Birthday Caroline!! Gracie has the same jeep and she loves it. It looks like Caroline likes hers too!

    ReplyDelete