
Jamey and I decided to take Caroline to the beach for the day. Once we got on the beach, the lifeguard told us we shouldn't even let Caroline in the water (even the edge) because the jellyfish were terrible and there were tentacles floating around freely that could sting her even if we did not see the jellyfish. C's favorite part of the beach is filling bucket after bucket up with water in the edge, so after about an hour of playing in the sand we packed up...
...and headed to the splash pad at Destin Commons (where we ran into Memama, Aunt Kathy, and Riley Ann) to cool off!!! We had so much fun and I hope we are back there at least one more time before summer's end!

One afternoon Jamey and Caroline went out to clean up the Ranger. Once they got out there, she wanted to play in the sprinkler,
then the water hose, 
then her frog pool,
and then she helped Daddy clean up the Ranger.
Once we got in and ate supper, this is how I found them...who could ask for a better way to spend Daddy's last night at home!




SO Precious!! The bond between a father and daughter never ceases to amaze me. I just don't think Caroline can get any cuter!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so sweet Shonna! I've missed seeing you and Caroline!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest blog post. I'm sure Daddy doesn't spoil her when he's home, does he? :) It is the cutest thing to see how daddy's just melt with their little girls and Jamey looks like no exception!! Those pictures are adoreable!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Christy. I love to see pictures of Daddy's hanging out with their little girls. And they thought they wanted a boy!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Vickie
I enjoyed that post!!! Jamey is such a good daddy! Happy Birthday tomorrow "Sweet Caroline." We love you, Aunt Kristen, Uncle Russell, Riley Grace, & Maggie Ruth (and Jack too)!!! Can't believe its been to years.
ReplyDeleteTWO years...sorry!!!
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet! I absolutely love to watch John and John Luke together! It is amazing how much a daddy can love their child and that child can love their daddy! A TRULY GOOD DADDY is an AWESOME blessing from God!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday {tomorrow} Caroline! We love you! The Colvins
Happy Birthday Caroline!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Caroline! I sure hope she'll get a toy or two! :) Sweet post of Caroline and her daddy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday "Sweet Caroline"!! Aren't we fortunate to have such active, hands-on dads for our children!! The post is just too sweet!
ReplyDelete